Reworld•Frontier [Enhancer] v1c4

Sorry for the late post. To tell you the truth i don't want to post each chapter in part anymore, and because my keyboard went broke while translating a few days ago i can't typing anymore and need some time to fix it. So i have no choice but posting it into part now, i even have to typing with touch keyboard on my laptop that didn't have touchscreen function in it, but using cursor. For the release days of this series it's about around 2-3 week for each chapter, but now i'll have to postpone translating and saving some money to fix my keyboard and will inform you guys further in the next release. Anyway enjoy the part 1 (for the part 2 i'll also post it here in the next release), and taking a glimpse of Ragdishart's chea-- i mean his special talent.

Volume 1 I’m good at support art type but, still could you put me into your party!?

Chapter 4 Proof of Friends and Dangerous Battle

Part 1

I am extremely surprised.

Certainly a God, as well as for me to see and directly meet the existence of a real deity.

Or, thinking normally, this is impossible situation.

As the name suggest, a deity is a god who shaped a person. It is a human being equal to God. Because of such existence, the deity is worshipped by the local people and is also bound at the same time.

So it is absolutely impossible, that such existence to exist in such a place and also alone—wrong she maybe come together with someone.

“W, why!? such a person like you in a place like this, and yet an Explorer!?” (Ragdishart)

*Pitori*, a soft finger touching my thin lips.

It was Hanumuon’s index finger. To me who had been silenced by one fingertip she closed the right gold eye and said with a smile plenty of grin.

“That’s a secret” (Hanumuon)

“.........” (Ragdishart)

Because I was asserted radiantly, I was stunned, I could not say anything.

Eto....? Well, maa, there are things that can not be said to best friends. Maybe.....?

“From that kind of thing, our first decision is to decide the nickname for each other” (Hanumuon)

“Eh?” (Ragdishart)

Hanumuon who released her finger from my lips suddenly said such a thing, and spontaneously replid with stupid voice.

“Nickname....? Uh, that is, is it nickname?” (Ragdishart)

The hand which was shaking hand is separated, the deity maiden fold her arms. Exaggerately nodding,

“Umu. Not to mention that we are going to call each other in special ways when it comes to friend, especially buddies. Also the way you call me ja. Especially, the name of yours is too long to call” (Hanumuon)

“Un...though that can not be denied, but....” (Ragdishart)

Well, generally people in my origin place their names are naturally like this. Actually, I also felt that it was natural until going outside the world. However for people with different culture,

{Why is it? Why does the first name combine with the family name?} (Ragdishart)

It seems I’m thinking too much of it. Incidentally, this is definitely a phrase that was actually said in a single word.

*Pit*, and the tip of the index finger that closed my lips a while ago, it was pointed here.

“First of all from the name of me. You, think about the perfect nickname fit for me” (Hanumuon)

“Oh, from me? E,eto...” (Ragdishart)

“Umumu” (Hanumuon)

When I thought it carefully, Hanumuon looked into my face with the momentum that the exciting sound seemed to be heard.

Even the jewel like eyes are sparkling with expectations. Uuh, this thing is become frustrating....

“Well, then, because it’s Hanumuon so.....Han? Muon? Or Hanu?” (Ragdishart)

I addressed it from a safe place, but the last one surprised me. Perhaps, it seems to be similiar to Hamu.

“Umumu” (Hanumuon)

Which one you like? Which one you want? The eyes of Hamu seems to ask me. Apparently it seems there is not feel like complaining abou the three I choose.

Then,

“—Hanu, how about it? It is close to the Hamu you called a little while ago and it’s easy to call” (Ragdishart)

“Oh!” (Hanumuon)

A hapy voice rose.

“Hanu....! Hanu! The nickname Hanu is mine!” (Hanu)

It feels like a child who got a birthday present.

“Etto, please calm down a bit.....” (Ragdishart)

“You fool! I can’t calm down! It’s a nickname of mine ja!” (Hanu)

Apparently, she likes what I say after all. In her “nickname is apllied” means a big deal.

That said, though.

“Ano....what I said......is it really good? That, even if I’m not a believer, you who is a deity, givng you a nickname without honorifics rather than abandoning....” (Ragdishart)

Actually, it is an act that like an abuse when it is found by the believer and can’t be complained.

“I don’t care” (Hanu)

However, my concern was totally abandoned and thrown away.

“This me here is no longer a deity. Now I am just an ordinary person, just [Hanu] ja. Much more, hereafter will not I live with you as an Explorer ja? It’s not something that you should be worried.” (Hanu)

“But, Hanumuon.” (Ragdishart)

“Hanu ja” (Hanu)

Blocked the words and was powerfully corrected. Moreover,

“Don’t worry too much. Don’t worry that’s the answer ja. Now, after that, next is yours nickname” (Hanu)

She forcibly changed the topic. Hanumu—no, Hanu will leave me as it is and advance the topic.

“From Ragdishart...how to call it, that’s the problem here...” (Hanu)

She completely enters her own world and started to think with a serious face. It seem she concerned abou it, it appears like once in a lifetime do-or-die game.

When I waited silently, unexpectedly Hanu raised the face she was hung down before with her arms folded,

“—Oh yeah you, what were you called by other people?” (Hanu)

“Other people? Or maybe family?” (Ragdishart)

“Un” (Hanu)

“Let’s see. I guess it was Rag, Hart or something? I was often called by pulling out a part of the name.” (Ragdishart)

Rag from my family. I was called Hart from the childhood friend of my hometown. From acquintances that can be accidentally made, they called me Ragdis.

“Then, they’re all dead*” (Hamu)
*TL : it’s the name, not the people who give the name.

“Eh?” (Ragdishart)

“it’s the first time for us and in addition you are my first buddy. So, your name should not be ordinary, never!” (Hanu)

“A, ah--.......t, thank you.....” (Ragdishart)

When such a thing is said, a feeling of guilt comes to myself who has decided her nickname only by the nuance.

“Hmm.......hmm......” (Hanu)

Hanu who seriously thinking deeply wrinkled her forehead. Eventually, when she raise her face,

“—Lato*, how about it!?” (Hanu)
*TL : actually if it was spelled normally like the words it will be [Rato]. But Japanese people sometimes tends to say “R” into “L” when they speak. So I use Lato instead Rato.

With a face that seems to have found only one treasure in the world, she tirned her dazzlingly bright eyes towards me.

“Lato?” (Lato)

“That’s right ja. Put Ragdishart(Ragudisuharto) is head and butt together into [L(R)ato] ja!” (Hanu)

How is it? How is it? I felt like being asked for impression, so I laughed and said obidiently the words that came to my mind.

“Lato huh.... that way of being called is the first time” (Lato)

“Yeah! That’s right! It’s like that! At any rate it’s what I thought ja!” (Hanu)

With triumphant air Hanu puffed up her chest and laughs *Wahahaha*.

“It’s decied ja! You are now is Lato! With this both in name and reality, you and me will become a buddy! Please take care of me now, La—“ (Hanu)

Hanu who was vigorously talking suddenly solidified unnaturally. Several sekando passed while the lips were opened in the shape of “La”, and she unexpectedly let her face down. The ears that clearly protruded from the beautiful silver hair are dyed red in a moment.

“.......La, Lato.....” (Hanu)

She gently murmured that rolled over the tongue for the name she decided on her own.

Somehow, it is very bashful. When such appearance is shown, even this me become embarrased somehow.

“U, un....etto, best regards too, Ha, Hanu” (Lato)

“U, un....it, it is pretty embarrassing ja, this is....” (Hanu)

While nervous, Hanu says it somehow delighted feeling.

“Ha, haha.....” (Lato)

My face is hot. If I think carefully, it is my first experience to call or calling me a friend nickname. Warm water gradually poured into the chest pleasantly, however there is uneasy feelings, and complex feelings.


Now.

In any case, the serious affair for her is now settlement by this.

For me the most decided moment is, Hanu and Lato, I think that both are calm and easy to call nicknames.

That’s nice.

But, she never said she was a goddess of the Far East.

It is hard to believe it easily, but I had seen that monstrous artistic force, so I could do nothing but consent.

Why is she in such impossible situation, why is she going to become an Explorer this far.

It was a secret, but what I was concerned about was anxious.

After this we become friend and keep it exist for a long time in the future, I wonder if I will be told someday--?

As I though about it completely and perfectly, I completely lowered my guard.

I was forgotten that this is the frontline of Lunatic Babel because of the pleasure of having friends of Explorer for the first time.


A big shadow that has expanded from the back of Hanu, darkened my sight.


“!?” (Lato)

At this time, I kept pushing my knees againts the floor to match the height of the line of sight with Hanu. The crucial Hanu seemed to have not noticed the crisis that came right behind.

I found myself freezing to fear. I can’t instantly expressed my voice.

Manticore.

The SB with that name appeared right behind Hanu.

A violent beast with a total length close to 2 metoru, bluish black hair and a membrane type wing, and a tail that produced countless poisoned needles at the tip.

A mouth that seems able to swallow four at the same time such as small head of Hanu. Immediately that thing opened its jaw and will try to kill her.

It was not time to move in time. That’s why I did the only thing I could do to the outmost.

--Support art type <Protection> ×10.

I invoke the defensive support art which was made reside in the cache memory of “SEAL” silently, and send it to Hanu according to the common protocol of the switch.

Be in time--!

Photon Blood’s geometric pattern shines at the fingers on my both hands, with ten pointing <Protection> icons on each fingertip.

『PRRRRRRROOOOO!』

Manticore’s high pitched roar.

“--!?” (Hanu)

Finally noticing the dangers behid, Hanu looks back on, but it can not be enough. Manticore’s sharp big fang sticks into her thin shoulder where she does not wear protective gearing but—

A silk.

Gakin! A sound like dropping pickaxe on the mass of steel was made, the fangs of Manticore stops without digging into the shoulder of Hanu.

――!?』

It is natural. The effect of the supportive art is doubled once, the second time is quadrupled, and the more it becomes, the more it increases with multiplication. Because I folded a total of ten protectons to Hanu, her defense power roughly 1024 times from original. Even a cloth with the divine protection enhanced the original defense power which becomes harder than the stone.
*TL :As long as I know, buff spell like in the game aren’t like that. Also, there isn’t any enhancement art/spell that suddenly doubled the power and keep multiplied if you stack it

“—Hanu!” (Lato)

Once securing Hanu’s safety, there is no obstacle. A the same time I jump out of the knee standing at once, I grasped the long black handle of “Black Emperror Steel” with both hands, and instantly draw the sword.

Raise the sword above the head, I struck a blow at the head of Maticore’s head that was bitting on the shoulder of Hanu.

『PRYYYY!?』

Maticore release its mouth from Hanu’s shoulder while scattering off an unfriendly electronic sound and a pale Photon Blood. I cut off its right eye and ear right now. However, it’s shallow.

In that gap where Manticore is surprised, I separate my left hand off the Kuroge’s handle and display icons at the same time at all five fingertips. From the whole body “SEAL” Photon Blood flows and it is activated.

Supportive art type for thumb <Strength>.

Supportive art type for index finger <Protection>.

Supportive art type for middle finger <Rapid>.

Supportive art type for ring finger <Force Boost>.

Supportive art type for pinky finger <Mirrage Shade>.

Bluish purple icons shine at the same time, they immediately burst and dissappear.

My attack power, defense power, agility, and artistic force have ben strengthened, and a phantom by <Mirrage Shade> occured on the left side.

The sensation of the body suddenly changes.

The physical abilities was enhanced by supportive art type. Because the power of the engine* has been doubled, the control of the body maneuvering must change according to the addition and substraction. In order to fill this gap I have to get used to it all the time, but until then it will puzzled the head(mind or concentration), even though it is for a momentary till then. This is one of the reasons why the support art type is kept being shunned out around here.
*TL : the raw is certainly said engine. So, i’m sorry if it’s confusing. I’m just following the raw

“Hanu, do not move as it is” (Lato)

Shout out quickly, me and my phantom are gathered and jumped out in front of Hanu.

The movement of the phantom is a mechanism to trace its user by reversing the direction of me. Of course there is no mass, and only optical system illusion that can not be touched. It’s just to blind(confuse) the sight without smells and warmth, but for now, this is enough.

Again grasp the handle of Kuroge with both hands and confront Maticore.

“—Haaaa!!” (Lato)

Kick the floor by aiming the moving tail of Manticore who is agitated by a wasteful pain sensation engine. It is his wildest weapon with many poisoned needles at the tip. But,

――PRRRRRRRRWOOOOOOO!』

A roar cry. *Biribiri* and the air tremble. Manticore who was stumped alone encourage itself, and regained its calmness. The left eye is opened wide and the gaze of anger penetrates me.

!?” (Lato)

Its recovery unexpectedly quick and the plan become useless. I put the phantom on the left side, I personally thought to turn around on the right side to deprive its eyesight however, this has no meaning.

Manticore spread its muscular and bluish black body and deeply sinks into its limbs. It is its battle system.

I got into a position to struck an attack from the direct front and approach Manticore without care. Behind me is Hanu. There’s no escape from the beginning.

“Haaaa!” (Lato)

As soon as it enters the interval, swings around Kuroge and release a slash from the right side to strike its blindspot. The phantom on the left also launched the exact same attack which revesed the left and right.

Kuroge, which has a total length of two metoru, is a powerful weapon which even the incompetent me can strike a mighty blows. Now strengthening my offensive power with <Strength>, no matter how hard it is to defeat the front line SB—

*Hyung*, I heard the sound of something flying,

“--!?” (Lato)

An unpleasant premonition ran into my spirit like an electric current. I forcibly forced back Kuroge and set it up on the front of the body. At that moment....

Gakin! A rubbing sound running on the jet-black blade.

[The thing] who flew at a dreadful speed swept my left cheek and went through behind. In order to know its identity, I pursues it with my eyes in panic.

“That’s--!” (Lato)

It was Manticore’s tail that hit me like a lightning stroke. It was a sharp poison needle that grown from its body and shot it out like a bullet from the blindspot.

The phantom that should heve been left were beginning to dissappear when I saw it. It seems that I got an unknown attack before. The effect of <Mirrage Shade> is forcibly terminated.

Manticore confirmed that there is two people and attacked both of them at the same time.

A ringing sound air, the tail of Manticore swirled like a living snake and returned to near the buttocks. The poisonus needle of the tail is wet thorough liquid. The moment I saw it, I found myself afraid. Athough it is just a scratch wound on the cheek. It is dangerous if you do not use detoxification art as soon as  possible.

However, Manticore did not give us the leeway to use the detoxification technique.

『PRRRRWOOOO!』

Continuous thrusting by the tail was raining hard on me.

!” (Lato)

Desperately striking back the poisonus needle at a tremendous speed and repelling it with Kuroge. If not enhanced with <Rapid> I might have become a beehive now.

--Not good. I will be pushed out as it is. I would like to take a distance and invoke supportive art, but I can not go down to protect Hanu. I was wrong choosing weapon. If it were Byakko, I could use art with one hand while paying the poisonous needle with another hand. This situation is getting worse. Also—

If this keeps going, the effect of supportive art will end after three minito.

Prev   TOC   Next
Next
This is the current newest page
Previous
Next Post »

4 komentar

Click here for komentar
Ddhartautomo
admin
August 27, 2017 at 5:49 PM ×

Oh, right by the way i change the nickname of Lato's sword. The "black emperror steel" into Kuroge and "white imperial silver tiger" into Byakko

Reply
avatar
GM_Rusaku
admin
August 27, 2017 at 11:07 PM ×

。          ∧∧
     . ∵ .  ヽ(×ω×)/
     _, ,_゚ ∴ \(.\ ノ
   (ノ゚Д゚)ノ  
  /  /  Thanks
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  Nepu!!!!!!!

Reply
avatar
Ishumi
admin
May 10, 2018 at 4:56 PM ×

Thanks for the update, hope you are able to find a new keyboard.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
June 22, 2018 at 8:43 PM ×

Where's chapter 5!?!?

Reply
avatar
Thanks for your comment