Reworld•Frontier [Enhancer] v1c1

Finally the first chapter is completed, also i checked it again with the raw and replacing some of the words, like area heal changed into all heal and the others. next, for answwering a question in the previous release comment, you may read it at the end of the chapter, and lastly please support the author. Enjoy reading.

Volume 1 [I’m good at support art type but, still could you put me into your party!?]

Chapter 1 Encounter

Well, well, as usual.

“We are looking for a healer! is there someone who can use all heal willing to join us?”

“A, ano, m, me, I can use heal—“ (Ragdishart)
*TL : he is using ‘boku’

“Huh? Are you a healer? Really? ......Can you use all heal?”

“A, ano, I can only use individual heal , b, but, well—“ (Ragdishart)

“Oh sorry, really sorry, we are now only seeking people who can use all heal.”

“Ye, yes..... excuse me......” (Ragdishart)

Ok, one out.


“Are you swordsman? We are party that only emphasizing swordmanship.”

“Ye, yes! M, me, sword, I can handle it.” (Ragdishart)

“Hou? Well certainly, the long sword hung on your back and short swords on the waist are considerable prove. What is your rank of swordmanship skill?”

“B, B+, desu.” (Ragdishart)

B +......  Though it is regrettable, your swordmanship needs to become rank A to become a member of our group.

“Is, is that so......” (Ragdishart)

Regrettably, with this two out.

“By the way, that long sword and short sword, the more I sees it, the more I can see they're a wonderful sharp sword.  It feels unpleasent to not pull it out to understand them. I can feel tremendous aura from it.”

“What? Aa.....” (Ragdishart)

“I wonder, how much it price. If you selling it can I buy it?”

“What!? N, no, I’m sorry! Th, this is my grandfather’s keepsake!” (Ragdishart)

“Muu, I see.... if so then it can’t be helped. However if you change your mind please call me. I’m always in this neighborhood.”

“Ye, yes.... I’m sorry, I will excuse myself.....” (Ragdishart)


*TL : Ragdishart

“Thre’s one more vacant space, is there anyone willing to go with us?”

“U, umm, me, is it no good?” (Ragdishart)

“.......Ha?”

“Eh?” (Ragdishart)

“......Well, you? Can’t you see it?”

“Eh......?” (Ragdishart)

“All of our member, all of us are girls can you understand? In other words it’s a party of girls only. So why do you think that boys like you are going to be put in?”

“A...... I, I’m sorry.....” (Ragdishart)

“Are you imagining having a harem? Still, you better learn to read the situation. Because you will be called detestable”

“I, I’m sorry.....” (Ragdishart)

With this three out.


My heart always breaks up doing this here but, I think I will try hard a bit more today. Because,

“One more person, Is there someone who wants to go with us? Even beginners are okay, there’s no age restriction-“

Because I heard wonderful voice called.

“U, um, I, Can I go!?” (Ragdishart)

“Ah, please please, welcome! Because we are just newly formed cluster, anyone is welcomed”

“Oh, thank you very much” (Ragdishart)

“You..... judging from your appearance, are you a swordsman? Are you a beginner? What is your special skills?”

“Y, yes, tentatively I’m swordsman, I’m not a beginner, but recently I came here.... my special skill is a support art type!” (Ragdishart)

“Er...... Support art type.....?”

“......”

Subtle air flowing out. Somehow unpleasant feeling.

“Well.... support art type..... etto, I’m sorry, I wonder can you just wait for a moment?”

“Ah, y, yes” (Ragdishart)

I’m waiting for about two minito. When he come back here he brought a man who seems to be his companion, somehow I ended up discussing with this guy,
*TL : minito=minute

“Ah, are you here for applicant enrollment? Was your special skill support art type?”

“Ah, y, yes” (Ragdishart)

Apparently, he is the leader.

“Regrettably, although this cluster just starting new, I am also aiming to enter the top group as well, so for beginners we are welcoming, but even so it’s a story with anticipation of the future. That’s why... really, it’s not that anyone is okay.”

“Y, yes.....” (Ragdishart)

“So to be honest, enhancer like you is pretty tough in the future. I don’t know what you think, but at least we think so. So I’m sorry, but to bring this conversation.”

With this four out.

“I, I’m sorry....” (Ragdishart)

There is a low voice conversation whispering on my back that I can hear.

“Well, nevertheless even though inviting any beginner is fine, but what do you do with subtle people like enhancers. You really need to consider it in the future.”

“Th, that so.... but, is it so subtle? Depending on the strategy—“

“Will it necessarily to think about the usage by doing so without usual strategy? Front is front, back is back, attack is attacking, recovery is recovering. Simple is the best. That’s the motto.”
*TL : It’s hard to translate those three conversation.

“..... I see”

It was such a conversation that made my ears painful and stiff.


So, today I decided to do solo exploration.

The solo work is already my daily routine level.

After coming to this vicinity, I don’t have any memories exploring together with someone.

The reason is well, you can already guessed.

Today as well, I can’t find any party to explore, until the explorers departed from this building—[Pavilion of great leg antelope (カモシカの美脚亭)]  which also serves as meeting place, cafe, and bar, appart from it there is also [Cathedral] accros this building making the liveliness disappears.
*TL : I’m doing my best to translate this, but I can’t properly arrange the words and grammars. Sorry...

Even my sigh didn’t go out any longer.

--Ah somehow, it might be better to take a day off today.

It was when I thought about having lost such a thing.

Suddenly, I noticed at the sight that I see with my eyes is different from usual.

Where the explorers before gathering, after each clusters organizing their parties and departing, while i was being left behind there’s one more person solitary beetwen chair and tabel.

Still, there was a companion today.
*TL : He mean that he isn’t alone and that person is likely accompanying him where there’s no more person in the pavilion except those two being left behind

A small shadow sitting on a corner table seat. The whole body is completely covered by the gray coat, and the face can’t be seen.

This is the first time seeing the face. No, as the face was hidden by the hood, though this is just my guess.

Who is it? Is that person the same explorer like me?

Perhaps, that person may be a “lost man” who couldn’t be put in another party like me.

Or, that person already a part of cluster somewhere, but the party members that person supposed to go with coming late.

Well probably, I think the possibility of the latter is high. Because I don’t see that person looking for party member and moving. Even now, that person sitting on a chair as if waiting for someone, and a cup of fragrant tea is placed on the table. The posture is likely waiting no matter how you see it.

Today, should I try the fifth time?

Perhaps there’s still room for the member.

No good, it’s just a matter of going solo as scheduled, there will be no loss after trying, and if you come this far, just hit it with your spirit.

Because originally it’s useless.

“A, ano!” (Ragdishart)

When I approach that mysterious person, I almost become desperate.


“I’m good at support art type but, still could you put me into your party!?”


It’s an awful sales promotion phrase though.

My voice echoing through the walls and floor. *Silent*, inside the store is becoming quiet. As if one sekado makes you feel eternal silent.
*TL : sekado=second

Subjectively it is around ten minito. Objectively beetwen one sekado, the person of the mantle turned around.

*Chirin*, and somewhere the sound like a bell echoes a little.

I can’t see inside the hood that I look back on.

There was only feeling of being refused.

“......Umm, good” (Ragdishart)

After all it was useless. There is no choice, let bow down and return.

“I, I’m sorry, I am really sorry” (Ragdishart)

Enduring letting out a sigh, and when turning my back......

“You, where are you going?” (??)
*TL : this person use “onushi” which means calling someone whom younger than itself

“Eh?” (Ragdishart)
Called back, I turn around.

“I heard you’re calling me ja. Nevertheless, why are you going to leave?” (??)
*TL : this person is woman, using “mekakke” which mean woman or mistress for calling herself. Yes, she use “ja” like Tomoe from Tsuki.

I’m getting dumbfounded for a little while, because the word she said can not be understand all at once.

Ha, she asked for my reply.

“—A, yes! I’m sor.....ee!? Would you!? (Ragdishart)

To me who surprised at unexpected development, *kokun*, the man with coat nodded.

“Ok. Then invite me to your party.” (Ragdishart)

“.....huh?” (??)

“Are? Do you know [Party]? .....Funny, is it something weird?.” (Ragdishart)

”U, umm.....” (??)

“What is it?” (Ragdishart)

I do not feel any slightless malice in the voice from her reply. But, it seems I need to seriously ask something—

“I’d like to ask for a moment...... it’s about the other members, where are they now?” (Ragdishart)

“There isn’t” (??)

“Yes?” (Ragdishart)

“I said, there isn’t. It’s only me” (??)

“.........” (Ragdishart)

Funny. I feel that my ears are off.

“Ano, etto..... though it’s strange thing to ask, you have router....... right?” (Ragdishart)

It is like “to keep in mind” isn’t it? I thought she would listen, but I felt like I was going to step over something, so I stopped.

The small man with coat tilt her heads, somehow when she tilt her heads it is strangely cute.

“? Router?” (??)


Aaahhh, it is useless. This person don’t know router. I got it. This person is definitely a newborn beginner.

At this moment, I noticed a big misunderstanding.

It was not the latter. It was the former.

In other words, this person was the same “lost person” as mine.

“—I’m sorry...... it’s nothing.....” (Ragdishart)

It is reasonable that the conversation become messy. I covered the embarassing conversation a little while ago and decided to change the topic again.

“Umm.... have you been here lately?” (Ragdishart)

“*kokuri*, the person in coat nodded. *chirin* The tinkling of the bell rang again. Apparently under the hood, she seems wearing some high quality metal object.
*TL : I want to write bell instead of metal object, but I will keep following the raw

“Umu. I just came to this town this morning. I heard you can become an explorer if you come here.”(??)

“Aa--..... I see, after all are you a beginner?”  (Ragdishart)

“Fumu. Looks like it.” (??)

But why are you so confident? I am very curious about it.

When I am delicately watching it, this time the person in coat,

“But, what is router? That, is that one necessary for the party?” (??)

Wow, this is a feeling that I have to teach completely from the scratch—when I though of it, *pacchiri* my eyes meet her eyes which is hidden behind the hood unexpectedly.

Both of her eyes were beautiful, I’m at loss of words for a while.

A pair of heterochomia eyes like cat.

“......? What’s the matter?” (??)

A big, beautiful eyes in puzzlement looking at me. And I regain my consciousness, in panic,

“Ah, no, that.....”(Ragdishart)

To deceive her I’m making a cough, *gohon*.

“—That’s it, even if I look like this, I am not a beginner, so I think I can teach you something appropiate” (Ragdishart)

“Fumu” (??)

“ Therefore, please forget about putting in the party just before for the time being. When we are just two people it is called combination. The router is not used for combination. The router is used when we form a party.” (Ragdishart)
*TL : what do you think fits more, using combination or combi?

“Fumu fumu, I see.” (??)

The person in coat repeats the nod with admiration.

Although I am conscious of myself who feels nervous, I tried make an effort so as not showing it on my face desperately.

Well, when explaining about explorer, it is also necessary to talk about enhancer type like me.

“Etto..... well, before the explanation begin, once again pleased to meet you, and even just for today is okay if possible, umm.... I’m really thank you for creating combination with me so please treat me well.” (Ragdishart)

*Ba*, bend my waist 90 degrees with bowing my head down while presenting my right hand. This is the biggest [best regards] gesture that I can pose.
*TL : If you have visited the author's web then you already see the illustration for this scene

Then,

“You’re good, you have honest personality.”(??)

With the voice like teasing, and soft feeling touch in my hand.

When looking up, with her heterochomia eyes she bowed back with unique style, and a small hand extending from the coat gripped my right hand.

The mouth that has not been covered in hood then, *kufu*, she smiled.

“That’s good, now please form combination with me ja” (??)

That hand was smaller, more soft, and more fragile than I thought.

This child might be younger than me, I thought.

“Thank you very much! Etto.... we still didn’t introduce ourselves yet.” (Ragdishart)

“You, your way of speaking is too difficult. I am surely have agreed to formed combination with you. So drop the formalities.” (??)

Said that, I’m feeling grateful, and miserable getting that word of slight subtle feeling. I thank her for it’s kindness.

“—Yes, I understand. Well I’ll try again..... my name is Ragdishart (ラグディスハルト/Ragudisuharuto).I just recently came from Chaotic Cavern to this [Floating Island] and currently living in Kiatik Gyaban since two weeks ago. Though I am not a beginner, I’m still a newcomer here. My best regards.”(Ragdishart)
*TL : I revised it as Chaotic Cavern not Kiatik Gyaban, it's some kind of dungeon like Lunatic Babel

Putting a little bit of strength on my right hand as it is tied.

“Rag (Ragu)....?” (??)

“Ragdishart” (Ragdishart)

“Ragdishart ka. Fumu. A long name. Is there no surname?” (??)

“Ah, because, I’m from East. It’s my fullname” (Ragdishart)

“From east, certainly, it was the hometown of that hero Seijekciel (セイジェクシエル/seijiekushieru)” (??)
TL : I sense Japanese people from it’s name seijiekushieru.

“That’s right, once it’s supposed to be a distant relatives” (Ragdishart)

“Hou? Descendant of the hero. Looks promising.” (??)

“Ahahaha, it often comes to be a burden though. Yours?” (Ragdishart)

Next, when I try ask her self introduction, she stopped laughing, and became silent. Before long,

“—My name is Ha..... Hamu, that’s what they called me. My surname...... can’t, it is not possible to say for certain reason. .....Ne, you. I want to ask, even such a myself is that whether I was acceptable? Or, you can’t trust me......?” (Hamu)

I looked anxiously at her eyes, I smiled lightly and shook my head sideways.

“It’s okay, don’t worry. Because I think there is one or two things that anyone can’t tell.” (Ragdishart)

As I said so, Hamu whom wearing the coat, *kufu*, floating smile on her mouth again.

“—Umu. You are a good natured person and I am glad” (Hanu)

*Kyu*, and Hamu’s white hands hold my right hand.

“Nice, I’m counting on you” (Hamu)

......Though as usual, because my name is long, so most people do not call me as it is. Apparently this time it seems like that.

A little bitter smile.

When I finish the handshake with Hamu, I called the waitress with my hand.

“Yes,yes. What’s the order?”

When I order a soy bean tea to the waitress with red hair the –signboard girl Akina-san—, I sat down on a chair accross Hamu.

Well, overwhelmingly, I have to tell her what are explorers now.

Apparently Hamu seems to have come to this [Floating island] without knowing anything. Then it would be better to explain from basic.

“Then, Let’s start the explanation. To begin with explorer—“ (Ragdishart)

First of all, Hamu that listens enthusiastically with nodding to me who started talking about basic of explorers.

She still does not taking off her coat and showing her face but, that’s as I thought, Is it related to hiding her name?

If possible, I’d be happy if she show her face sooner or later, I think.

Well, I only wish we could get along more, that’s my only desire.

And, if she become my friend I will be more happy—certainly.

After all, I could not make friend until very last possible moment before.

So. Actually, I am a human being who moved to this home of explorers, for the sake of making friends.

Because it is too miserable reason, I can’t tell anyone.

Therefore, I am very happy if I can make friends, in the brink of this time.

Thinking that, I teach Hamu what I have learnt from my shisou before.
*TL : shisou=teacher or master

After that, when I finish the lecture around an awato, I and Hamu went off exploring together.
*TL : awato=hour

TOC   Next


Answer of the question from comment box:

As you guys have to know, i make this translation free from any charge.
That's why if i am looking for an editor even if they're fine without payment, i'll also felt guilty wihout paying his work, plus i am a college student that's why i don't have much time and also  if the editor and me or one of us had some problem and must postponing the release of this series it will also giving our reader dissatisfied feeling.
That's why I will only translating this series myself and also giving my best so you can understand the story of this series. also to reduce time consumption for this series.
in the past i read this series using google translate that making the raw story feel nonsense and in mess, but gradually i can understand it but using my own comprehension. the only problem is my grammars when creating sentences. so that's why i'm also training my grammars while translating this series.
There's also a lot another reason, but i think this is enough to say it.
For the server discord i don't plan on creating it since i don't know how to use it and managing it.

For the next chapter we will see Ragdishart's battle, and Hamu's monstrous strength. Stay tune.
Previous
Next Post »

6 komentar

Click here for komentar
Ryuu-kun
admin
August 3, 2017 at 5:31 PM ×

This seems nice.
Awaiting further chapters
Thanks for the chapter!

Reply
avatar
Tansin
admin
August 5, 2017 at 5:47 AM ×

Thank you for the chapter 😀 and keep up with the HARDWORK........

Reply
avatar
SFcipher
admin
August 5, 2017 at 11:14 AM ×

Thanks for the chapter.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
August 6, 2017 at 10:05 AM ×

You can Email me if you wish, I can be your Editor

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
August 21, 2017 at 11:15 AM ×

Interesting story but yeah REALLY need some editing. Honestly feels like I reading through a MT at some points.

Reply
avatar
clalalala
admin
September 11, 2017 at 7:05 AM ×

If you're willing I'd like to be an editor for this (in my free time).. unless you already have one....

Reply
avatar
Thanks for your comment