Reworld•Frontier [Enhancer] v1c2

Volume 1 I’m good at support art type but, still could you put me into your party!?

Chapter 2 Lunatic Babel

The Floating Island.
A huge tower extending from ground to the sky, a place where the remains of ancient ruin– [Lunatic Babel] located.

This tower, is the legacy of ancient civilization, said stretches out to the moon as it’s name suggests.

According to the story/legend I heard, this tower is said to be a giant celestial floating body that rising until it’s reaching the moon’s surface.

Of course, I do not know if it’s true or not.

Besides, there is theory it was actually an orbital elevator and a spaceport— or something like that. Or actually, regardless of the moon, going to the top leads you to another world, which is the paradise that promised eternal happiness— and so on.

There are various theories. But, in the end, no one knows the truth.

Long ago, since  our ancestor activated the security system of this tower in the latter [End War] era, afterwards every piece of civilization information before that age vanished, no one knows the truth ever since then.

Partcularly, it’s not unsual either.

Such ruins are scattered everywhere in the world.

Even Chaotc Cavern that I have stayed up to this time is one of them. In addition, there are many mysterious legacy ruins of this world such as Crystal Hall, Chocolate Mountain, Dragon Forest, etc.

So, we explorer were tasked to do exploration.

In order to gain the truth of this world, that no one knows yet.

For the sake of revealing the secret of this world.

.......Just kidding.

“So, this is Lunatic Babel” (Ragdishart)

I who came to the center part of Floating Island with Hamu, pointing my right hand to the tower high above the sky.

“Fumu, it took a while. I have understood at once because it stands out the most.” (Hamu)

Hamu, which is completely covered with a gray coat from head to toe, raises her jaw from inside the hood and looks up to Lunatic Babel.

I found out while standing side by side  when we was leaving the [Pavilion of great leg antelope], but hamu is pretty petite. I am 160 sentoru, perhaps it’s about 30 sentoru smaller than me. How should I put it, perhaps she is much younger than me who turns 16 years old this year.
*TL : sentoru=centimeter

Perhaps, it’s about 10 years old? It seems a bit early to aim for explorer at that age. But as I said awhile ago, each person has their own circumstances. I think I will stop prying more.

There is not even single cloud –Well, basically Floating Island is flying higher than the clouds--, so that giant building Lunatic Babel is likely being inhaled by the blue sky. It is impossible to see the tip which you do not know how many kilotoru ahead, but it is being beyond the vanishing point of the blue sky.
*TL : kilotoru=kilometer

“So huge......” (Hamu)

To hamu who quietly mutters it while looking up to the sky, I also agreed.

“Right...." (Ragdishart)

I think like that every time I come close and see this overwhelming figure.

From this floating Island, Lunatic Babel extending to the moon. Or, this Floating Island hanging from Lunatic Babel which grew from moon--. This is such tremendous tower.

The diameter of this Lunatic Babel is about 1 kilotoru. So, the area of one floor is about 0.57 kilotoru square.

The materials has characteristic of “soft and strong metals that are impossible to reproduce in the present age, which is ridiculous material that absorbs any distortion and impact. Although the investigation of its property and characteristic is progressing, it seems that we still do not know how to purify the same thing.

This long tower, is to be said as a crystal of wisdoms of the ancient. If this really connected to the moon floating in the sky, why did the ancient people make such a thing? From me who living in the present age, making all this huge thing just for going to the moon is entirely out of the scope of understanding.

When looking up to the tower and thinking,

“Hey, you. What is that?” (Hamu)

“Are?” (Ragdishart)

As Hamu asked, I turned my eyes towards the direction of her fingertip.

There was a group kneeling towards Lunatic Babel and bowing their heads. About a hundreds of young men and women gathered together, casting something like spells orally”

“Oh, that’s right” (Ragdishart)

I understand it. If I’m not mistaken, for the first time since I came here I also thought same thing.

“It’s a group of religious organizations peculiar to this land, I do not quite know the details, but they seems to be worshipping this Lunatic Babel as a God anyway.

“God....? This building?” (Hamu)

Hamu’s coice seems to be a little surprised by the fact that there was such a thing, The eyes inside the coat is blinking with surprise.

“Is it unusual? It is a historic ruin. There are organizations that sacred the ancient people’s civilization, or the ancient people themselves. In that case, The historic ruins are often worshipped as an image of God it seems to be that much” (Ragdishart)

“Fumu...” (Hamu)

“There are also places referring an [arahitogami/deity] that being worshipped as a God in some areas” (Ragdishart)

When I showed such a trivia, Hamu become silent,

“......A person, can not become a God......” (Hamu)

She said it in a really small voice. Perhaps, I am not mistaken hearing it.

“.....?” (Ragdishart)

When I tilt my head, Hamu changed her voice as if she blew away the misunderstand earlier,

“ –Ne, you. Before we enter the tower, why don’t we start the [switch] and form a combi? (Hamu)

To the sudden change of topic, I nod in a hurry.


“Eh? Un, yeah, that’s right.” (Ragdishart)

I started the [SEAL] engraved on my body, a zero mass resembling protocol was showed up out of nothingness, in other word the switch was made as an embodiment of information content.
*TL : the zero mass is meaning like a virtual reality image

The storage protocol, is an essential method for people who have to carry various tools, like us explorers. It is not enough  to express our gratitude to the developer.
*TL : keep in mind that storage protocol is like an item box, cause the raw said empty protocol so I use my own to easily express it as storage protocol

By the way, the weapons and armor we wore in [Pavilion of great leg antelope] before is now compressed with the storage protocol. In the place where companion recruited there, everyone wearing their equipment at the time of exploration, in order to make it easier for everyone to understand their own identity and characteristic.

“I see..... so this is switch” (Hamu)

“That is right. With this, it will create a common protocol between you and me” (Ragdishart)

Now, taking it out the switch for combi that I can buy even poor people like me. The size is about a coin, it is very light. It’s white elliptical shape, start shining blue line.  I show the switch to Hamu on my right palm.

“Well, please touch this” (Ragdishart)

As an example, I first touch the switch with my index finger.

“Okay, like this ja na” (Hamu)

When Hamu nodded, she took out her small hand out of the coat and touched the switch with a thin fingertip.

Instantly, in my sight “Start Linking” AR message is displayed. This creates common protocol that can only be used between me and Hamu and the two “SEALs” will be interconnected. Since common protocol are created based on mutual genetic information and are subjected to irreversible encryption, it is impossible for any number of people to disguise this. It is perfect security.

--It should be like that.

While the message remains “Start Linking”, the next step should become “Success Linking”. The reason is that,

“....Huh? Hamu, your port is not open?” (Ragdishart)

“Port?” (Hamu)

To me surprised, the girl with coat tilt her head.

Ahh, right, she’s a beginner.

Reconsidering it in my head and so on, I began to explain.

“Etto.... it’s a recovery art type and support art type application program, other than that it is to exchange various information, we were told that it is necessary to have mutually exclusive protocols, right?” (Ragdishart)

“Un. If I remember. It’s the switch to automatically create that protocol, right? And in the case of large number of parties it will be router, right?” (Hamu)

“Yes, correct answers. So, from here it is important..... why I said we need a switch and router is because our “SEAL” basically all ports are closed for security reasons. So, when you create a common protocol with a switch, you have to open a dedicated port this time” (Ragdishart)

“??? What....?” (Hamu)

“Aa, which remind me in the place I was live it’s called “Carved Tattoo”. If we assume.... port is “ Chakra” do you know it?” (Ragdishart)

“Hou. It’s Chakra. Indeed..... not long ago I also considered it, you, aren’t your foreign country culture is awfully detailed ja na? ” (Hamu)

“Aa, because, it was due to my parents and I was moving from place to place since I small.” (Ragdishart)

“I see..... I understand. Then, I will open the chakra. Teach me the way.” (Hamu)

“Ahaha....” (Ragdishart)

To Hamu who said it naturally, I only smile bitterly.

Perhaps, this girl is actually a daughter of royal family somewhere?—How I thoght so, Hamu was ignorant of the world, her attitude was arrogant for some reason. Her face is also hidden, she also hiding her fullname, as if she ran away from something.....

.....No way, right?

Suddenly a bad feeling occured, my back is shivering. When I shake my head in panic and shake of the idea before, I began the explaination to Hanu.

The interconnection is safely completed in one minito, In my view—also in Hamu’s sight—“Success Linking” AR message is displayed.

With this, we cleared up and become combination.

“Then, let’s go” (Hamu)

“Un” (Ragdishart)

When we nod mutually looking at each other, we began to walk to Lunatic Babel together.

Entering through the metal giant gate, and into the tower.


The barrier wall that had blocked the entrance has been unlocked a long time ago, henceforth it has been opened since then.

Endless appreciation to the great predecessors.

Thanks to it, Hamu and I managed to step in the first level of the tower without any difficulties.

“So wide” (Hamu)

“That’s right. I was surprised when I first entered” (Ragdishart)

Level one of Lunatic Babel is wide.
*TL : In the raw can also be said floor/hierarchy instead level. 

Prerhaps, it is a space that once was a lobby.The atmosphere is very similiar to the airport that I dropped in when I came to Floating Island. The ceiling is high and I do not know where is it from, but the inside is naturally bright.

Level one of this tower is an open space ceiling structure, and we can rise to the level two by the stairs here.

In the middle of the pure white circular floor, there is a huge elevator shaft. It contains 15 elevators and it is sucked into a hole opened in the ceiling above the head of 10 merutoru.

Perhaps this is an orbital elevator that will reach the moon.

Currently, this Lunatic Babel has been unlocked to level 196. Since the security lock is released so far, it is possible to go straight there at the central elevator.

However, as to speak it is the foremost frontline. It is not a place to take a novice like Hamu even if you make a mistake.

Because of that,

“Anyway, why don’t we go up to level 3?” (Ragdishart)

I give Hamu my proposal.

In the lower level the SB(Security Bot) that comes out are weak, so I can teach Hamu variously through practice. Besides, she will know whether it is suitrable for her ability –or more.
*TL : “so I can teach Hamu variously through practice” somehow this is the best sentence to use, but it also giving misunderstanding statement. Dangerous....

Well, since it is connected by a switch, it may be the quickest to send a status confirmation request to Hamu’s “SEAL”. Then “SEAL” will automatically return her profile information, But—I think that it is a violation of manners in running the current relationship.
*TL : By the way the SB(Security Bot) can be interpretted as monster

--But, surely! Tell me a lot about various things today and get along better than now! Fr, friend....!

While Hamu was looking around the surrounding restlessly.....

“Hmm.... ne, you. I thought I heard that ferocious swarming monsters in this historic ruin can be prevented, aren’t they?” (Hamu)

“Ah, here, This is measurement used to make the monsters can not descend into the first and second levels. So, when you go to the third level they will start coming out swarming” (Ragdishart)

*Kufu*, the mouth of Hamu is laughing.

“Hmm, is that so. Well then let’s go to the third level, as your proposal suggests.” (Hamu)

With somehow seemingly delighted, Hamu started walking towards the near staircase. *Karan* *Koron*, and whenever as she steps forwards, a light tone sounds coming from her feet. It has been a while since we left the store. I can not see it behind the coat, but I was only sure that she did not wear boots or sneakers.

The departure of me and Hamu was much slower than those of other clusters and parties. So now, I can not see other explorers in this large space. Perhaps, most of people are going to get rid of SB in a hundreds or more level.

In a very large space, the two of us alone walked to the third level leisurely only with the sound *Koron* of Hamu’s feet and the footsteps of my combat boots.


There seems to have bean a person running beside Hamu, It appears to be a beginner.

 Whn climbing up the stairs, opening the door to the third level, there was already someone there.

Moreover that person is fighting SB.

“--<Flame Javelin>!”

A cute girl’s voice activating application art.

When looking at it, one of the five people parties were in this third level was turning her hand to the group of SB “Lesser Wolf”.

On the body surface of the girl’s face and palm, the geometric pattern—[Photon Blood] which is the proof that “SEAL” activated is shining bright red.
*TL : Photon Blood=mana

In instant, the technique art icon appeared just before both hands.

The mark of a spear that lighted the flame at the tip of the head, painted in red glow line.

“Woah, so big....” (Ragdishart)

I could not believe it.

The icon displayed at the end of the girl’s palm was so big that I could see the mark even from a bit far of me. There is more than one metoru in diameter.

Only for a moment, the crimson icon changes into genuine burning spear.

She fired it in rapid succession.

“<Flame Javelin>! <Flame Javelin>! <Flame Javelin>!”

A total of four icons appears overlapping, turning into a spear of fire, attacking the Lesser Wolf group like a released arrow.

Four spears shaped by flame with total length about 2 metoru were aimed accureately and pierced through four Lesser Wolf splendidly.

PYRRRYYYYYY!
*TL : this is directly from the raw, and no change

The SB that appears in this tower does not emit bark as it seems, it is usual to emit disseminate meaningless electronic sounds

The girl’s shootout <Flame Javelin> took away the lives of Lesser Wolf at once, deactivation. The four SBs, which have been materialized by the information realization protocol, lose their ability to manifest reality and dissappear.

What remains afterwards is a small spheres with built-in information embodying protocol, a component that is the the core that has made the SB materialized.

A component as if the Lesser Wolf’s soul itself was floating in the air in a while, flying as if suddenly sucked into the girl who beat it.

It hit the area around her chest as it was, it burst open and disappeared.

“Well, we’ll kick the rest with us.”

“Woo!”

When a man who seemed to be a leader of a party issued a command, the members facing the remaining Lesser Wolf in unison at the same time.

When you are watching for the first time in this fight, there is no danger because cooperation is already planned.

I guess, it seems that the party members from another place comes to this Lunatic Babel recently. –Trying to gain experience by the skill tests in this level three.

“So big, what’s that?” (Hamu)

Next to Hamu who asking question when watching it.  It will be my turn for answering.

“Look, the icon that she got out earlier. Why is it more than one metoru? It’s because the icon size is propotional to it’s art force, so I thought it was amazing” (Ragdishart)

“Hmm.... icon huh, Is it the crest a little while ago?” (Hamu)

“That’s right, there is also people who call it so. Occasionally, each time you use art the icon will get smaller.” (Ragdishart)

Hmm? Does Hamu never use art to say that she does not know the icon?

“Is that so.... I certainly think you only talking about her chest.” (Hamu)

“—Fue!?” (Ragdishart)

I suddenly told something unexpected making my review turned down in vain.

As I told to review it a while ago, it was certainly a pretty girl, and a pretty good breast.

“—Ah, n, no! Truly it’s different! Because I am not such a pervert! –I, I also like the small one!”
*TL : I think he is a pervert though

In panic I also deny it by mixing body language.

Then, from inside of the gray hood, the eyes of blue and gold approaching, and staring at me in a suspicious manner.

--Uu..... It may have been various disappointment....

“ W, well, it seems that the battle ended, and now we should go looking for SB!” (Ragdishart)

I said so with a loud voice so as to deceive her, I stood ahead and started walking.

“W, Where is it--? Some time ago there is Lesser Wolf, Now where is it?” (Ragdishart)

While checking whether Hamu following behind me properly, I went through a white corrider of about 5 metoru wide.

Unlike the natural dungeon like the Kiatik Gyaban that I stayed in, Lunatic Babel is an artificial building. Therefore although it is vast, the structure is very simple.

Moreover, since most of the hierarchies have the same structure, once you remember the map, you do not have to worry about getting lost.

After that, me and Hamu who moved from the South that has been entered to the west side area, joyously (?) encountering SB.

Redhound. It is a hound dog with red hair.

Like the Lesser Wolf, it also appears in herds.

It appeared suddenly in front of us from a space with nothing but sixteen red hair dogs in all.

『PYYYYRRRRYYYY!』
*TL : Once again, this is the sound coming from SB

Red Hound which all together letting out shrillful electronic sounds, not Woof, or Bowbow, etc. Because SB of Lunatic Babel is like this that making it hard to say. What I feel is that subtle tension is thin.

“They came.... etto, well, then I will show you an example, Hamu can you please wait there?” (Ragdishart)

I pulled out my grandfather’s keepsake “White Emperor Silver Tiger” (白帝銀虎) worn on the left hip. For short, “White Tiger” is my close-range sub weapon. Of course, the main weapon is a long length “Black Emperor Steel” (黒帝鋼玄) on my back, “Black Steel” for short, but if the opponent is a Redhound, only white tiger is enough.





The white tiger is a little unusual short sword, a pure-white blade about 40 sentoru. It is a memorable keepsake from my grandfather that he was the same explorer as me, therefore the hidden potential seems to be—tremendous. However, unfortunately I can not draw out its performance to the fullest with my skill.

I will do it-

“—Ha!” (Ragdishart)

Leap from the first step towards the herd os Redhound. I crushed the distance that was about five metoru with three steps.

Pass through the right of one Redhound that was at the shortest distance and brandish the white tiger beside it.

『PUUYYYYYY!』

At the same time as a light resistance like cutting cloth, the electronic scream sounded last for a moment.

The redhound which has been torn from the left shoulder to the hind leg disappears like dissolving in the atmosphere, only the pale component remains.

A small light ball drifting fluffy will be collected to my “SEAL”, so I leave it for now.

“Yaa! Ha! Ha! Toh!” (Ragdishart)

I will not stop, I close the distance towards the nearest prey and swing white tiger continuously. The pure white blade do not receive any resistant, I keep slashing and cut down SBs in a blunt manner.

『PRUUUYY!』
『PYYYY!』
『PRYYYYYYYYY!』
『PYYYYRRRRRYYYYY!』

I sewed the interval between the redhounds as i danced and returned four SBs into component with less than 30 sekando.

In this way. I still can not bring out the performance of white Tiger perfectly, but still the pure sharpness of this white tiger is too much.

Thank you, grandfather. I am very much survived by it.

『PRRRRRYY!』

The redhounds who have escaped from my initial movement enter into battle situation like it is natural now. It seems growl voice coming out from the dog is genuine. Suddenly in their face ferocious wrinkle is drawn, lowered their body, and staring at me.

Suddenly the two left and right jumped at the same time. A perfect movement as matching my breath. In this way I will be bitten by the two at the same time from both sides.

But I am not panic. I am a solo explorer for thousand years. I am accustomed to this situation.
*TL : it's not like he lives for thousand years, he just boasting his life for being solo in ages.

Take the white tiger on my right, to the left. Pointing the fore finger and extended the left hand to the right. With the arms crossed in front of my chest, I activated the offensive art with my voice.

“<Frey Bomb>” (Ragdishart)
*TL : Frey Bomb=Fire Bomb

The “SEAL” in my body is activated. Deep purple shining photon blood runs geometric patterns on my skin.

At the tip of the left index finger, a small icon was lighted in response to the command. A design of a flame to explode, painted with bluish purple photon blood.

The white tiger on my right hand protruding to the left pierce the mouth of the redhound and sticks its blade in the back of the throat.

At the moment, a thin ray decides the attack coordinate from the icon of the left forefinger and stretches out, aiming the redhound which jumps from the right side.

*Don*! And its head explode.

――ッ!

Confirmed the vibration transmitted with the skin rather than using the eyes if <Frey Bomb> hit it. I pulled back my left arm, using that recoil, twist my body and put momentum on my right arm.

I strongly stepped on my left foot and twisted the blade sticked to the redhound penetrating its throat with white tiger.

『P――!?』

The power drawing a spiral penetrates through the body of redhound using the white tiger at once. There was a response that passed through the component’s core.

An overkill attack on the SB, or a direct attack on a component that is the core and the weakest point of its existence is one of the forbidden norms for Explorer.
*TL : Well, He is a support but his way of act is.... not a role of a support.

Therefore, the act of injuring and destroying it is only a tire profit of broken bones. Even though we fought with a great deal of risk, it is not worthwhile to take risks if there is no reality.

Nonetheless, it is also situation that often happens if you dive in ruins. It’s not as long as I regret it.

I do not relax my guard, with white tiger’s tip blade turned to the redhound I returns back to the side of Hanu,

“Eto... I wonder it looks like this? How is it?  Is it OK?” (Ragdishart)

“Un” (Hamu)

It was completly ordinary reply. To Hamu who nods like it is nothing, I forgetting my vigilance for SB and Shift my eyes to her.

“The point is that you only have to get rid of the flags?” (Hamu)

The girl in coat speeches lines that are not about what the beginners talk about.

“What....?” (Hamu)

That’s really true.

Because it can not be done so easily, exploration is dangerous.

That’s why we all organize parties and create clusters.

No matter how much redhound is a low-grade SB, if it is for beginners to oppose the remaining nine bodies suddenly—

“You, please fall back a little” (Hamu)

It should be difficult, though.

With my mind in blank, Hamu was gone out to move arrogantly.

In front of my eyes that can only staring at her back, she puts her right hand out of the gap of the coat and turns her palm towards the herd of redhound

“E, wait...... Ha, Hamu” (Ragdishart)

I don’t know what she means. What is she going to do? If the redhounds are attacking all at once, it is hard to follow up all of them—

“I call the spirit staying in the sky and answer my calls” (Hamu)

As she singing gloriously, Hamu chant a word—no, a [Spirit].

“.....!?” (Ragdishart)

My mouth reflectively shut.

I heard it from a long time ago. A chant to caught in a spirit. Casting as preparations to activate complicated and massive scale art type. An old way of not using cache memory.

Do not disturb the casting. When I was little I was taught so many times by my grandmother. Due to the condition reflection, I can not speak to Hamu.

“Become a demonic spear of spirit through the whole world and pour it down to my enemies wihout fail” (Hamu)

You can see that a dense amount of spirit is being spun from Hamu’s lips. The artistic force is gushing out from her small body is enough to make me feel it touch my hand.

From the clearance of the coat, I could see the glow of the light photon blood leaked out.

I thought that it was pink at first. But if you look closely, it is nearly pink—violet color. Because the color of photon blood shows bloodline, perhaps she and I maybe  distant relatives.

--By the way, as I said earlier that the size of the operation icon is proportional to the strength of the art. In the word’s means, the icon increases its diameter by the amount of artistic force which is caught in the operation art.

Strength of the art power is the same as muscle power and intelectual power, and although it can be reinforced with training to some extent, after all the talent ultimately means the thing.

For example the small icon on my left index finger a while ago. To tell the truth, it is almost the best as I can. As to the strength of the artistic force, I am not amazingly talented. That is why i mainly chose the supportive art that does not matter much about the strength of the art. Even <Frey Bomb> a little while ago, if the girl who appeared when we came to this third level there should have been more power.

By the way, the largest icon size in the record is said to be over 300 metoru. It’s already world record a couple of years ago.

In addition, although the talk change, this Lunatic Babel has an average height of about five metoru each level. Of course there are also exceptions, but basically you can think that it has even more height.

Currently the highest level of security is released in 196 levels.

With simple calculation, from the ground up to 980 metoru—about 1 kilometoru above the sky, that level will be located.

I am sorry for the long explanation. In other words, what i want to say—

Believe it or not, it seems that the violet color glow emitted by Hamu was being witnessed in that 196th level.

“<Heavenly Fang Spear>” (Hamu)


The wind blew.

--I think that.

What happened in front of me was to extravagant, my head refused immediate understanding.

Outside was visible.

Even though I was in Lunatic Babel, the outside scene was visible.

The floating city Floating Island, a spectacle at which I looks down from a little high place.

In short, the wall of Lunatic Babel was pierced.

The outer wall which was said to be riddiculous because it receive the impact which is made of that “soft and strong metals” is destroyed.

Of course the corridor which was in front of me and the flock of redhound were also gone and disappeared.

“-----“

Even now, the wind is still blowing.

However, the flow is headwind. The wind flowing from the big hole blows towards Hamu and me. The wind power is quite strong.

The coat dressed in Hamu’s body got curled and rolled up by the wind.

The cloak that was blown hit the face of me as it was, and the sight was dyed in black.

“—Wow!” (Ragdishart)

I rushed to get rid of the cloack, and suddenly my consciousness shaked,

I saw a very beatiful creature.

A small girl was turning around here.

A pair of heterochomia eye, the right eye with golden color, and bluish sea color on the left eye.

Silver hair trimmed around her shoulder is so shiny that it receives sunlight and releases the rainbow colored sparkle. The small head was surrounded by a silver chain circlet with golden decoration.

On the white skin like pottery, the violet color photon blood runs geometrically.

What she was wearing under the cloak is slightly rare ethnic costume – clothes called “kimono” it was remodelled like a miniskirt style which was scattered with a gorgeous modernism based on light purple. The feet are still with white socks and bulky clogs.

The limbs extending from the sleeves and hem of clothes, are thin and small—

 If you say it in a word with single phrase, it was lovely.




With a mouth similiar to a cat, and *Kufu*she smiles.

“Ne, you. Will this woman ready?” (Hamu)

As she said it, the voice of the girl who *Fufufu* laughs unfaithfully, it was from Hamu that I heard it.

“—Ha, Hamu....?” (Ragdishart)

I call her name without thinking, only the desire to turned the voice inside out.

At this time, I was not able to understand exactly what was going on.

It was also Hamu’s artistic force surpassed world record so far. I wonder what type of things were invoked.

And also her true identity.

I did not understand at all.

However, I saw it.

When a strong wind blew again, the skirt of the miniskirt-like kimono Hamu wore swelled up swiftly and expossed objects hidden inside.
*TL : Yay! The first fan service in this series. Too bad we can only imagine it though.

It was a substitute for classic pants. If my memory is certain, it should have been for women as well as for men. Although it is very rare.

However, it is the same violet color as her photon blood, it is popular only in some areas. Yes, only in the area of the frontier called “Far East”.

Therefore, just by looking at it, I realized where her birthplace is.




Classic pants—it is called “fundoshi (loincloth)” for its other name.

Prev   TOC   Next
Previous
Next Post »

1 komentar:

Click here for komentar
GM_Rusaku
admin
August 20, 2017 at 6:51 PM ×

。          ∧∧
     . ∵ .  ヽ(×ω×)/
     _, ,_゚ ∴ \(.\ ノ
   (ノ゚Д゚)ノ  
  /  /  Thanks
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  Nepu!!!!!!!

Congrats bro GM_Rusaku you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar
Thanks for your comment